Wednesday, May 30, 2012
first blog
This year I started reading some blogs and really enjoy them. I wanted to do something new this summer, and thought that this would be a great time to start a blog myself. After much thought, I still could not decide what the main point of this blog should be, so I guess I will figure it out as I go. I do plan on sharing little tidbits of my life in various forms. I have lots of interests, as you will find out, and hopefully I will be able to expand that as I discover more. This blog is just as much for myself as for readers, which I guess is good because it's not likely that there are many reading this now! I would like people to enjoy this blog though and maybe get some inspiration from it, so please let me know what you like and don't like once I get going. Well, I guess this is it for my first blog post ever! Till the next one, Jessica.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment