I go through journals fast. I fill them up with whatever I feel like at the time which may be drawings, writings, quotes, pictures, tickets. It's kinda like a collection of me.
I know that some people have trouble journaling or don't enjoy it, but they make great gifts and can be filled with anything, so be creative!
I've seen cloth journals around and really liked them, but you can skip the fabric and just decorate with pictures or whatever you have.
You will need:
- notebook
- fabric (I cut some from an old t-shirt)
- scissors
- glue
- magazines, pictures, and whatever else you want to decorate with
1. Cut the cloth an inch bigger than the notebook on
all sides. Before you glue it to the inside of the
notebook make sure the fabric can stretch
enough to close.
2. Cut out a small section below the binding of
the notebook so the fabric can fold over.
3-5. Fold over the cloth from the bottom.
side and bottom overlap, so I cut it
off. Glue and repeat with top and
other side.
6. All that's left now is to decorate the
cover, or not, depending on your
preference.
So, pretty easy and now you can journal in style!
No comments:
Post a Comment